I’m happy to consult on, and to speak on, any of the topics I cover on this blog — technology, economics, social and political trends, finance and investing.
One-to-one or large group, remote or on-site, let me know what you’ve got in mind and we’ll see about making it happen. For more about me head on over to the About page, and I fly from Taipei.
Sample Speaking Topics — Contact to Customize:
- How do particular new technologies affect your industry? When is it too early, when is it too late.
- Bitcoin, gold, and paper money: who takes over the world, who’s a historical footnote in the making.
- Austrian economics for investors: when the business cycle tells you what to buy
- How the internet is hurting your company or industry, and what you can do about it: marketing, strategy, corporate design from start-ups to Fortune-500
Recent Speaking Events:
- Winter Marketing Educators Conference 2014, Orlando, FL
- Association of Private Enterprise Education 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Mises Institute Austrian Economics Research Conference 2014, Auburn, AL
- Nomad Capitalist Passport to Freedom 2015, Cancun, MX
- Anarchapulco 2015, Acapulco, MX
- Liberty Forum 2015, Manchester, NH
- FreedomFest 2015, Las Vegas, NV
- Speeches and Q&A can be in your choice of English, Japanese, Spanish, French.
- Speaking references happily provided on request.
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”false”]